- The Serta perfect sleeper is the only official mattress of the national sleep foundation (NSF), designed to help address 5 common sleep problems
- Cool action gel memory foam: in perfect sleepers for the first time, this revolutionary foam delivers pressure relief while reducing heat build-up
- Custom support individual advantage 886: features ventilated wrapped carbon steel coils that react individually to provide conformability
- Queen mattress only; queen foundation is purchased separately; Available options include flat, adjustable, and split for small spaces
- Measures 79.5 Inches long by 60 inches wide by 10.5 Inches high; 10 year manufacturer warranty
The North light firm mattress features Serta’s cool action gel memory foam, the world’s first premium memory foam infused with the support and cooling touch of Serta’s Micro Support gel. It is designed with a unique set of features to help solve 5 common sleep problems: 1. Helps reduce tossing and turning with cool action gel memory foam 2. Encourages proper back support and alignment with the custom support individual advantage 886 innerspring 3. Promotes a balanced sleep temperature with cool balance elite technology 4. Minimizes impact from partner movement with our True Sense 4.0 Design with 4-way motion isolation 5. Resists sagging and edge roll-off with Serta’s comfort last construction plus total edge foam encasement this mattress is compatible with Serta’s adjustable foundations, including the pivot head-up and motion essentials ii models. Serta’s Firm mattresses offer classic tailoring with fewer plush comfort layers at the surface when compared to our plush and pillow top models. These mattresses are recommended for those who prefer a harder sleep surface.