- Follow 3 STEPS & Watch Video (before you order) to Improve Reclining furniture. Rests against seat cushion above the springs to Increase Firmness. This Patent Protected DIY solution may be more than you want to tackle. Package = 1 repair kit for 1 seat
- STEP 1. BEFORE YOU ORDER turn over and inspect seat springs. You must have the same zig zag springs as shown in photo. Will not work with a broken seat spring, repair it first. You need some foam density left before this can do much good. Made in the USA
- STEP 2. Install by turning the recliner over with Foot Rest Extended. Feed the specialized foam material above the seat springs to firm up the remaining foam above the cushion. Focus support across seat near the center where your weight impacts the most
- STEP 3. STACK 1, 2 or 3 pcs until you get the support needed. Only option to avoid taking it completely apart to replace the foam on a tight-seat recliner. CASE STUDIES show results diminish with less sensitivity to support as weight surpasses 290 lbs
- 3 pc. Repair Kit: 6" x 18" x ½" each. Try one test results. Evaluate your recliner and decide if it's worth a try. Instructions and phone help are included. If you have difficulty, call us. Amazon handles returns within 30 days - less return shipping.
Works on most all Motion Furniture: Recliners, Reclining Couch or Reclining Loveseat. Firms a sagging recliner seat cushion by using a durable yet cushioning foam material installed above the seat springs. Rests against and pushes up on your seat cushion from below to increase seat firmness. TESTED: We've been repairing recliners using this same method and have decades of experience in the furniture industry. But, this is a DIY repair kit and is not suitable for everyone. It means turning your reclining furniture up-side down and feeding a specialized foam material under the seat springs. Slowly work it across by hand, using no tools. It's not complicated or that difficult to do but is easier using 2 people. One pulls up on a spring while the other pushes and pulls it across inch by inch. BEFORE ORDERING: turn the item over and view underneath to inspect your seat springs and see that you have access to the springs. This solution will not work with a broken seat spring, strap webbing or coil spring type of construction. If you stack 3 of these for 1.5″ of thickness, and you don't feel any results, you don't have enough foam left and it's time for a new recliner. NOTE: foam that gets wet tends to mat down or be flattened out and there is usually not enough density left to compress and increase firmness. It's up to you to evaluate your recliner's condition and decide if this repair might be helpful. INCLUDES: (3) piece specialized cross-linked polyethylene foam material 6" x 18" x ½" each, detailed instructions and a phone number to call for assistance. Order (1) Sagging Recliner Support - Seat Cushion Repair Kit - for each seat you want to restore. A tremendous value if you can delay buying new furniture.
Price: $ 31.99