- A contemporary spin on the classic recliner, with extra-comfort cushioning and matching ottoman
- Recliner-comfort cushion density conforms to different body types; 360 degree swivel
- Strong, supportive circular wood base with extra cross support; sleek, modern design
- Effortlessly reclines to desired preference with easy-access recline/lock mechanism
- Measures 31.5 inches wide by 33.5 inches deep by 40 inches high; 250 weight capacity
The 60-050111 bonded leather recliner takes your relaxation very seriously. Finished in handsomely rich, Brown bonded leather, this recliner keeps you properly positioned and comfortable at all times. Starting at the top, the headrest features extra plush, pillowy cushioning. This keeps the head and neck comfortable while maintaining proper positioning. Optimum positioning and comfort are, in fact, what inspired this recliner's unique overall design. For example, the default angle takes different body types into consideration. The padded armrests are angled-in slightly to minimize pressure on the arms when reclined. The seat, back and armrests all feature soft-layered cushioning with recliner-comfort density. Adjusting the recliner is effortless thanks to its recline/lock mechanism conveniently within reach. This recliner has an expensive leather chair look that fits and enhances any type of decor. All for a price that's far from expensive, with value that endures. Offered by Relaxzen, an early innovator in massage seating and part of comfort products family. With a history dating back to 1919, comfort products makes design and innovation affordable.