This house is designed for cats or small dogs, and while of a more compact nature, does not sacrifice comfort or style for space. The construction and raised base architecture allow you the freedom to keep this house indoors or ooutdoors. As a bonus, this house has steps along one side which lead to a wonderful roof-top balcony, allowing your pet the freedom to enjoy the weather of the warmer months while still in the comfort of his or her own home.
These wooden pet houses are specially designed to provide warmth and comfort for all dogs and cats while their unique style and superb craftsmanship complement both outdoor landscape and indoor decor. The kiln-drying and staining procedure that are employed prolong the durability of the wood and enhance the beauty of the houses.
The wood employed in the construction of these pet houses is kiln dried and treated with natural color stains to further enhance the appearance and durability of our pet houses.
- The natural insulating value of wood is 2-5 times higher than that of most other material used for pet houses, thereby rendering the interior of the pet bouse cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- The stable cellular structure of wood allows the houses to withstand humidity and extreme temperatures.
- The natural scent of wood creates a calming and pleasant atmosphere.
- Lightweight, easy to handle
- Removable top roof and bottom panels for easy maintenance
- Raised bottom designs keeps pets dry
- Comes in easily assembled, knocked-down panels
- Simple and easy to follow instructions included