- Our Thermal backing Grommet Blackout Window Curtains are sold individually. Each measures 50" in width 63" in length. Available in 8 colors for you to choose from
- Light Block & Noise Buffer: Block up to 80% of light and damp unwanted noise with the 100% white acrylic backing, letting you enjoy a serene and comfortable sleeping environment during any time. They can also be used to create complete darkness for your home theater system
- Energy Saving: Guard your rooms against cold drafts in winter and repel summer heat with our innovative thermal coating technology, helping you save money on heating and cooling your home
- Wear Well: Durable fabric and exquisite craftsmanship make these curtains last for a long time. So you can enjoy all the light-blocking, noise-reducing and energy-saving benefits as long as possible
- Elegant & Stylish Design: Featuring a subtle tight-weaved pattern, these blackout panels offer more visual interest than plain curtains do. Grommet head design create a sense of casual elegance for your room
How Dose Our Thermal Blackout Panel work?
- Light Blocking Have you ever been plagued by the dazzling sunlight that enters the room when you want to take an afternoon nap in your bedroom or enjoy a movie with your friends in your media room? Go with our Blackout Panels to get all these things done! With the innovative double-insulated-layer construction, these curtains provide the ultimate in blackout performance. The reflective white backing helps to block up to 80% of light, creating an ideal dark environment for you. As an added benefit, blocking sunlight protects delicate fabrics from fading.
- Energy Saving Windows tend to be the one of the largest avenues of heat loss in homes because glass is such a poor insulator, and the seal of the window to the frame can degrade over time. These thermal panels are made of 100% polyester with tightly woven and coated with high-density acrylic foam on the window side, which can guard your rooms against cold drafts in winter and repel summers heat, beginning you on your journey to a more sustainable and energy efficient home.