- MADE IN THE USA - with polyester that meets luxury hotel standards and comfort
- FIRE TESTED - Laboratory-tested and certified safe according to Federal flammability standards without the use of flame retardant chemicals
- A FEATHER SOFT SLEEP - Hypoallergenic cluster fiber fill feels like genuine goose down fill without the feathers
- ENGINEERED FOR DURABILITY - Double-stitch baffle box construction guarantees long-lasting support and comfort
- California King Dimensions: 72" x 84" and able to fit mattresses up to 18" deep
When one of the most widely recognized hotel brands uses the Overfilled King Pillow Top Mattress Pad on their beds, the quality of the product cannot be debated. But now you can enjoy this same luxurious sleep in the comfort of your home. Hypoallergenic plush fiber fill has the feeling of goose down fill, minus the feathers and uncomfortable allergies. The breathable fill is cushiony, soft and resistant to flattening. Double-stitch baffle box construction will prevent the fill from shifting and adds to the longevity of the mattress pad. Made from 100% PolySoft fabric, the pad feels silky smooth against the skin. The convenient elastic skirt fits easily over standard king beds and the snug fit keeps the pad in place, making installation simple. The Overfilled King Pillow Top Mattress Pad is the affordable, easy way to transform a firm mattress into one that's plush and cradles your entire body. The pad is constructed from a 100% PolySoft fabric top cover and a 100% polyester bottom layer. Its California king-size dimensions measure: 72" x 84" x 1.5" thick.
Price: $ 85.99