- STANDARD SIZE: Set of 2 rod-pocket faux linen sheer panels ( 2 adjustable tie-backs included). Each panel of our curtains measures a 52" width. The two pieces reach a combined width of 108", enough to cover any window and decorate the proper part of a wall.
- HIGH QUALITY: Our curtains made by rich faux linen elegant fabric. Features a beautiful subtle cross pattern design. More soft, durable and eco-friendly. The curtains are carefully made by senior worker. Thread trimmed, wrinkle free and loose thread protection. Perfect seam also gives a finished look.
- MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS: This linen sheer curtains let the daylight through but provide privacy, so they are perfect to use in a layered window solution. Energy Efficient while you setup at home, suitable for living room, bedroom, Children's room. Add a touch of luxury and finesse to your home.
- CARE INSTRUCTION: Dry clean/ Machine Washable/ Mild liquid laundry detergent/ Avoid hot water and bleach/ Warm iron as desired.
- BEST SERVICE: 30 days money back guarantee on return policy. If you have any problems or suggestions, please kindly contact us freely, and we will provide friendly, easy-to-reach support for you. So no worry and no doubt for purchasing FlamingoP brand products
About ProductEach solid-color panel filters light while creating privacy for room. Add linen sheer curtains to your existing draperies for a layered, hang two or more sheer panels to create your desired view. Give your home decor style, elegance when you decorate with sheer window panels. The panel is fashion forward with 6 designer colors. Every vivid colored curtains have a warming effect on your home window treatment.How to Measure
First, it depends on where you want the bottom of your curtains to fall.Second, it depends on the height of the wall you have.If you were to purchase curtains for a 86'' pole we would advise buying 104'' (2 Panels each width 52'')curtains and you select the 52'' as Width on curtain - which provides nicer light.
You're measuring the curtain pole or track NOT the window. Always allow for overlap of 1'' to 3'' allowing the curtains to close together.
Customer Questions & Answers:
Q: How do I get the wrinkles out of the sheers?
A: Put them in the dryer with a damp cloth; use the iron; and run for about 10-15 minutes--every wrinkle will disappear.
Q: Do I get 2 panels?
A: Yes, you can get 2 panels.
Q: What is the size of the hem on the sheer curtains?
A: One inch.
Q: Does the 63" include the header?
Q: How is the quality of these curtains?
A: Curtains are well made. They are very sheer so I bought three sets to cover one window. They have an elegant look and falls very nicely.