- 3 Steps to significantly improve a Sagging Recliner, Reclining Couch or Reclining Loveseat. Installs to push up and rest against the seat cushion above the springs to Increase Firmness and Sag Support. This DIY repair may be more than you want to tackle.
- Step 1. Before You Order: turn your recliner over and inspect the seat springs. Check that you have the same zig zag springs as shown in the photo. This will not work with a broken seat spring. Includes detailed Instructions and a phone number for help.
- Step 2. Installs by turning the recliner up-side down with the Foot Rest Extended and feeding a specialized foam material above the seat springs to compress foam density in the cushion above. Focusing support where your weight impacts the cushion.
- Step 3. You can install in different configurations ½", 1" up to 1.5" thick until you get the thickness and support you need for your situation. Positive results diminish as weight approaches 290 lbs. Made in the USA. READ product description below.
- Order (1) Repair Kit for each Recliner Seat you want to Firm and Restore. 3 pc. Sagging Recliner Repair Kit: 6" x 18" x ½" each. Amazon handles all returns within 30 days - less return shipping. Try one kit first to test your results.
Works on most all motion furniture: Recliners, Reclining Couch or Reclining Loveseat to repair your sagging seat. Restores a sagging recliner seat cushion: by using a durable yet cushioning material installed above the seat springs - resting against and pushing up on your seat cushion from below - increasing seat firmness. Tested: We've been repairing recliners for decades using this same basic method and have a combined 70 years of experience in the furniture industry. But this is a DIY repair kit and is a little more involved than you may want to tackle. It entails turning your reclining furniture up-side down and feeding a specialized material under the seat springs. It's not complicated or that difficult to do - but you may break a sweat feeding it through. Turn the item over and view underneath before ordering and inspect your seat springs and see that you have access to the springs. This solution will not work with a broken seat spring, strap webbing or coil spring type of construction. What you get: (3) piece specialized cross linked polyethylene material 6" x 18" x ½" each, detailed instructions and a phone number to call for assistance. Order (1) Sagging Recliner Support - seat cushion repair kit - for each reclining seat you want to restore. A tremendous value if you can delay buying new furniture.
Price: $ 29.99