- Comfortable mattress combines memory foam with the traditional support of an innerspring mattress for a medium-firm feel
- A cozy layer of memory foam is quilted in the soft, knit fabric mattress cover
- A 1.5 inch layer of foam beneath the quilted top layer helps to minimize pressure points
- Mattress is compressed and shipped in a box for convenient delivery and setup
- Full mattress measures 54" x 75" x 8" and comes with a 10-year manufacturer's warranty
Add the pressure point relief of memory foam to the reliable support of a traditional spring mattress, and you have the revolutionary comfort of the hybrid mattress. A layer of memory foam is quilted in the soft, knit cover and placed over a 1.5 inch layer of comfort foam to create an incredibly comfortable sleep surface. The foam conforms to the unique curves of your body to minimize pressure points. Beneath the foam top, 6-inch steel coils offer the support and durability of a spring mattress. This design distributes body weight to contour and support as you sleep. The spring layer provides the traditional bounce many like in an innerspring mattress, and improves the breathability of the mattress. This mattress is rolled and shipped in a box for convenient delivery and setup. Simply take the box to the proper room, carefully remove packaging, and watch as the mattress expands to its true size. This mattress comes with a 10-year warranty that guards against manufacturer defect.
Price: $ 123.99