- READ the 3 STEPS and Watch Video (before you order) to Significantly Improve a Sagging Recliner, Reclining Couch or Reclining Loveseat. Installs to push up and rest against the seat cushion above the springs to Increase Firmness and Support. This Patent Protected DIY solution may be more difficult than you want to tackle. Package includes one repair kit to restore one recliner seat.
- STEP 1. BEFORE YOU ORDER turn it over and inspect the seat springs. Check that you have the same zig zag springs as shown in the photo. This will not work with a broken seat spring. If you find a broken spring repair it first. Evaluate your cushion foam condition. You need some foam density left before this can do much good.
- STEP 2. Install by turning the recliner up-side down with the Foot Rest Extended and feeding a specialized foam material above the seat springs to compress the remaining foam density in the cushion above. Focus support across the seat near the center where your weight impacts the cushion.
- STEP 3. You can install in different thickness configurations. STACK 1, 2 or 3 pieces thick until you get the amount of support you need. It's the only option we know of to avoid taking it completely apart to replace the foam on a tight-seat recliner. CASE STUDIES found that results diminish with less sensitivity to the added support for individuals as their weight surpasses 290 lbs. Others were simply thrilled with the noticeable improvement.
- 3 pc. Repair Kit: 6" x 18" x ½" each. Made in the USA. Try one first to test your results. It's up to you to evaluate your sagging recliner and decide if this is worth a try. Amazon handles all returns within 30 days - less return shipping. Instructions and a phone number for support
Price: $ 30.99